Knowledge: Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Tiniest Ball
Supplies: Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Tiniest Ball
- Crochet Yarn:
- Colors: any
- Size: ca. 125m / 50g
- Example: Schachenmayr Catania
- Crochet Hook:
- Metric: 2,5 mm
- Help? Needle Size Translator
- Wool Needle
Size: Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Tiniest Ball
Here you find the size specifications for the Amigurumi Ball. If you like to crochet balls in other sizes or if you like to adjust the size, you can also use the basic pattern Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Ball or choose a size under Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Balls.
|2,5 mm (shown example)||125m / 50g, 100% Cotton||1,2 cm|
Crochet Pattern: Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Tiniest Ball
We crochet the simple tiniest ball from top down in in spiral rounds with only double crochet stitches. First we increase, then we crochet some rounds without increases or decreases an the we decrease. When you are next to the end, the ball will be filled as you like and then finished and closed.
Tip: By offsetting the increases and decreases you get an even better result. Just take a look at the Stitchetable for Circles and Spheres!
- 1st round: magic ring + 6 single crochet stitches (US!) = 6 stitches
- 2nd + 3rd round: (= 2 rounds) each stitch one stitch = 6 stitches
- fill and stuff completely
- cut the thread generous, pull off the loop, close remaining opening, secure and weave in the thread end
Finished is your self crocheted ball! Have fun playing with it or giving it away and hopefully I´ll see you next time!