Usage: Pixel Pattern – Skull with Bones – 28×38
The pixel pattern skull with bones can be used in many different ways and you can make it with many different techniques. Here is a list of possible usages, just pick one!
- Crochet Count Pattern
- Crochet Pixel Patterns as C2C Pattern
- Crochet Pixel Patterns as Trapsty Pattern
- Crochet Pixel Patterns as Filet Pattern
- Crochet Pixel Patterns as Doubleface Pattern
- Knit Count Pattern
- Knit Pixel Patterns as Norway Pattern
- Knit Pixel Patterns as Doubleface Pattern
- Cross Stitch Pattern
- Pixel Patterns as Cross Stitch Patterns
- Tinker with Pixel Patterns
- Pixel Patterns as Iron Bead Patterns
- Pixel Patterns for Threaded Bead Coasters
Template: Pixel Pattern – Skull with Bones – 28×38
Download: Pixel Pattern – Skull with Bones – 28×38
To download the pixel pattern skull with bones, just click on the picture. The picture will open in full size. Then you can save or print it easily using the browser functions.
Because you will count in different directions depending on the usage, there are no numbers on the pixel pattern. But you can easily write them down at the sides, after you had printed the pixel pattern.
If you don´t know how to use the pixel pattern for the different techniques, just take a closer look at the tutorials in the usage section of the pixel pattern!
Have fun using the pixel pattern! It would be fun, if you would share a picture of your work in the comments section. This will help others to find inspirations and of course, we like to see what you have turned it into.